We can't wait to see you all as we commemorate Men's Health Month and assist our local charity American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP.org) for a 3rd year!
If you all attended our event last year, we are grateful for your support. This year's event will be even bigger and better!
We are happy to announce the return of our Hosts:
Houston's LaLa (Television and Radio Host, Social Media Influencer) &
Ryan Chase (104 KRBE Morning Show "Roula & Ryan" Voted Houston's Best Morning Show)
Location: Decorative Center of Houston (DCH) 5120 Woodway Dr #3002, Houston, TX 77056
EVENT TIME: Event time 7-12am
VIP reception 7-8pm General Admission 8-12am
This event will feature:
• Over 50 of Houston's most beautiful multicultural and diverse models!
• Our models include inspirational men and women in tv, media, radio, fitness, bodybuilding, fashion industry, and social media influencers!
• Meet & greet Brandon Hendrickson 3x Champ Mr. Olympia Men's Physique
• Jonathan Martin (Award Winning News Anchor & Health and Wellness Advocate) will walk the runway!
• Chelsea Edwards (Fox 26 News Anchor) will walk the runway!
• Keli Rabon Houston's Style and Beauty Blogger will walk the runway!
• Guest models include models from our local agency Page Parkes and Neal Hamil
• Complimentary Cocktails (Must be 21+ to attend)! • Complimentary hors d'oeuvres, Photo Booth, VIP seating, VIP Gift bags and Much More!
• On site vendors with information supporting Men's Health and Wellness!
Check our Frequently Ask Questions for more information!
Carmen + Kevin + Kele + Kalfani
Our mission for our event is to bring awareness and bring hope to our community, highlighting the importance of having a support system and getting resources. According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, 123 Americans take their lives each day. Every year 44,965 people in America die by suicide. Suicide is preventable.
Video Credit by Eight16media
Video Credit: RabbitPhotography
Video Credit: Rabbitphotography